DXLog.net – contest logging software
Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, ham radio contest logging software by 9A5K.
This software and service was adopted and sponsored by K1LZ and you might experience some issues during the adoption until fits its new home.
Note: As of Apr-11-2019 the support email reflector is moved from Mailman to groups.io
News: This software is now free of charge, donated to the ham radio community by
Krassy K1LZ and a few other guys donating their time and effort.
License keys can be generated by following the link below.
Should you run into issues generating it, please contact Paul Young, K1XM.
- Make CW speed change immediate during transmit for serial and parallel port keying. (K1XM)
- Improved support for Yaesu FTDX101D, Elecraft K2, Kenwood, Expert MB1, and SunSDR2. (SM7IUN)
- Built-in DVK on ICOM 7xxx is now interruptable with ESC. Requires “Don’t set ptt when using voice keyer”. (SM7IUN)
- Added missing macro command $GRABSPOT. (SM7IUN)
- Leading asterisk indicating a spot with QSX information is no longer included in call when grabbing. (SM7IUN)
- Skimmer spots are indicated in bandmap with a small leading bullet. (SM7IUN)
- Fix problems with up and down arrows and page up and down with SO2R and two keyboards. (K1XM)
- Reverted change where no local spots are created in Run due to negative side effects. (SM7IUN
- Updates to ARI Sezione contest. (SM7IUN, TNX IK2JUB)
- Support for playback with built-in voice recorder with FTDX101D. Requires “Don’t set ptt when using voice keyer”.(SM7IUN)
- Fixed problem with scripted contest names in ADIF export. (SM7IUN)
- Improved spot grabbing accuracy. Closest spot is now always grabbed.
- (CtrSpaceand$GRAPSPOT) (SM7IUN)
- Frequency windows (i.e. bandwidth) for incoming spot consolidation, bandmap spot highlighting and spot grabbing are now the identical and those set in bandmap properties panel. (SM7IUN)
- Use PTT delay for Tune (Ctrl-T). (K1XM, TNX LZ5VK)
- Fix a thread deadlock that can cause DXLog to hang on RELOAD and in other cases. (K1XM & KQ1F, TNX K3JO)
- Set the checkbox for hide log header when appropriate. (K1XM, TNX E71DX)
- 60m cluster spots are no longer ignored. (SM7IUN)
- Scripts: Field ContestData.OPTechnique is now an enum of type ContestData.Technique. (K1XM)