Release note – Version 18.104.22.168
- CAT frequency display is now user configurable for best visual comfort in Settings -> CAT
- Added viewable Clublog Sent, QRZCom Sent, HamQTH Sent fields to the list of available fields in grid.
- Faster LOTW download. “paper qsl confirmation download” made optional. You should use it only when you have new paper qsl registered and validated by ARRL. Download is disabled by default.
- Alert engine fixes and optimizations.
- JT interface message parser has been completely rewrited.
- Added capability to read ADIF message 12 directly from WSJT-x (ADIF message).
Note: This option (new in configuration screen) should NOT be used with JTAlert automatic log options, JTAlert UDP ADIF send and WSJT-x native UDP ADIF send or you will probably log twice the same QSO.
- Small label fixes on User Interface.
- Popup alert for new releases added.
- Added supercluster connection status on cluster screen.
- Detailed logs added in case of failed upload to external services (payload provided is always saved when upload fails).
- UDP logs now shown on logfile only in DEBUG mode. That will provide better performances.
- EQSL data matching improved. Now received “SSB” will be searched also as “USB” and “LSB”. USB and LSB are now searched in log as SSB also.
- Added 45 seconds maximum wait for TQSL to complete operations on program closure.
- [FIX] LOTW Upload confirmation from QSO Edit form fixed.
- [FIX] QSO already marked as received no more updated (initial eqsl download date preserved) in EQSL download.
- [FIX] Audio keyer won’t stop PTT when message finishes.
- [FIX] Cluster visualization issue related to VOACAP calculations prevented data visualization.
- [FIX] Fixed issue on user specified login/password when connecting to cluster service.
- [FIX] Revised internal conversion from number to strings (ex. ADIF FREQ EXPORT).
- [FIX] Start-end date format fixed in contest configuration screen.