Includes Callsign database file version 2020-03-05 (2020-March-05)
- New Alert Type: Wanted Canadian (VE) Province Alert. Full support with Province 2 character indicator, individual voiced Province sounds, and updating of needed Provinces via a “Scan Log and Rebuild” or manual setting. Individual voiced Province alert files are included in the 2.5.2 Sound files package.
- Clear B4 Cache Menu: A user can now force a clearing of the internal worked B4 cache via the “Alerts -> Clear B4 Cache” menu. Clearing the cache will force all new decodes to get a new B4 status via a Log lookup that is then cached.
- Callsigns Cleared: Callsigns display is now automatically cleared after logging a new QSO. This is not optional.
- State Dropdown: The log fields display State dropdown list now automatically adjusts the list of 2 character codes to show only US State (and KL7, KH6) or VE Province codes depending on the Country of your current QSO partners. The dropdown is cleared for non VE or US callsigns.
- Wanted State Alert: US State Alerts now consider “DC” for alerting and Scanning. If you don’t want to chase “DC” as a separate alert-able State you don’t need to take any action. If you do want to chase “DC” then un-tick the “Consider DC as MD” checkbox on the Wanted States Scan Log section, then run a Scan. A voiced alert wave file for “District of Columbia” is included in the 2.5.2 Sound files package.
- B4 indicator: Newly logged Callsigns not displaying the “B4” indicator when the Callsign is next decoded after logging. (2.15.11 defect)
- Fatal Error: Line 11057 or 11247 error when the Wanted State Alert is set to use individual State Name announcments and the Alert is triggered. (2.15.11 defect)