Version 5.99g 19/04/2020
This version includes the following corrections/enhancements:
- NEW: Logbook view: now the Custom filter will appear in the selected language. The EQUAL operator accepts the following wildcards:
- *: represents zero, one, or multiple characters. Example: EA3* applied to the callsign field will list all callsigns starting with EA3 and any suffix, *SOTA will list all callsigns having SOTA in the suffix, *70*% will list all callsign starting or having 70 in the middle of callsign, etc
- ?: represents a single character: Example: E?3G? will list all callsigns like EA3GC, EL3GA, EM3ZZ, EA?GCV will list EA1GCV, EA3GCV, EA8GCV, etc.
You can also mix both wiildcards: ?A* will list all callsigns like EA3GCV, 1A0KM, 3A2AC, etc. As you can see, it offers endless filtering possibilities!
- NEW: World map: added CAT button to automatically read the transceiver band and select it in the DXCC and Grids fields. Also added a MODE drop list to select the DXCC/Grids according the selected mode. It also includes the following report modes: PHONE, MIXED, DATA and IMAGE. Please read World Map chapter to know more details.
- NEW: DX message window / Band maps: added an option in the popup menu to disable the warning to save QSO or ignore if adding a QSO from a spot and a call already exists in the Add QSO window without saving.
- NEW: Added European ROS CLub (ERC) for membership panel and new statistic
- NEW: Comments field: If you upload QSOs to eQSL, you can differentiate the text added as message in your eQSL card from regular QSO notes. Simply add QSLMSG: in the Comments field with the text you want to display in your eQSL card. Example:
This text is your QSO comments. QSLMSG: This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card
“This text is your QSO comments” will be added as Notes if you upload QSO to Club Log, HAMLOG, HRDLOG, HAMQTH or QRZ. “This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card” will only be sent to eQSL.
IMPORTANT: QSLMSG: tag must be uppercase and located at the end of other QSO notes! If you don’t set the QSLMSG: tag then all comments will be sent to all configured online logbooks.
- NEW: WSJT-X / JTDX Band Map: changed spot lifetime from minutes to seconds. This will allow you to set values to display only one decode period (15 seconds for FT8 or 8 seconds for FT4). Current minute values are converted automatically to seconds at startup.
- NEW: Added the DXCC field to read from the following Callbook databases: QRZ, QRZCQ and HAMQTH. Very useful for those users not using the Query and set Club Log DXCC option (which prevail over this function). Redesigned the “Field Copy Instruction” tab in the Callbook options.
- NEW: Users retrieving data from HAMQTH/QRZCQ: the DOK will be filled out automatically if QSO partner has assigned the DOK in the profile and the County field (Sub Region) has been checked in the Field Copy Instruction in the Callbook CD / Internet databases option
- NEW: Statistic Quick Info window: Added the SubRegion field in the “Previous QSO” listing.
- NEW: Added IARU 1, IARU 1 28MHZ, IARU 3 and ERC statistics.
- NEW: Added DXCC Challenge award for statistic view/reports including modes CW, PHONE, DATA, ALLMODES.
- NEW: CW Type: when activating CW Type buttons in Add QSO window, pressing the CW Type button will restart Cw Type. This is mandatory to do if you have changed macros in Swisslog to reflect changes in CW Type.
- NEW: Logbook view: I have added a full set of new and very interesting queries! You can now check for:
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX are confirmed by QSL and not confirmed by LoTW/eQSL by all possible confirmation combinations (LoTW or eQSL).
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX/WAE are confirmed by all possible confirmation combinations (QSL, LoTW or eQSL).
- Missing DXCC/WAS/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
- Worked DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
Queries titled for specific bands/modes are intended to be used as template for advanced users who want to check for other bands/modes (simply edit the query and replace the band/mode you need then save it with another name). Check out on the following Queries subfolders for the new queries: DXCC, WAZ, WAS, WPX, WAE.
- NEW: Swisslog installer: added an EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Improved WSJT-X Band Maps: code rewritten to improve significantly performance! This should solve all freeze issues after a while working with high activity on bands.
- Improved: Band Maps: improved overall performance.
- Added: Telnet server list: EA3CV-2. In order to use latest Telnet server list, you have to delete the file Telnetservers.bin and rename Telnetservers_orig.bin to Telnetservers.bin. Please note that doing this you will lose the auto start settings and all your previous changes to other servers, so you will have to configure it again.
- Corrected: WSJT-X Band Map: if user changed the Grid statistic it was not saved for the next session.
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP Settings window: resized to fit in the minimum screen resolution recommended for Swisslog (1024×768)
- Corrected: LoTW sync: web passwords including special characters like ‘&’, ‘<‘, ‘>’, ‘#’, etc caused LoTW sync to not download QSOs/QSLs.
- Corrected: LoTW sync: Swisslog won’t ask user anymore to assign new LoTW ADIF fields to Swisslog fields if found during LOTW synchronisation (i.e: APP_LoTW_RXQSO, APP_LOTW_RXQSL…)
- Corrected: LoTW/eQSL sync: QTH locator from LoTW/eQSL will be set in the QSO if the QTH locator field is empty or if QTH locator to import has 6 digits and the QTH locator field has 4 digits matching the Maidenhead.
- Corrected: Club Log/HAMQTH: passwords including special characters like ‘&’, ‘<‘, ‘>’, ‘#’, etc didn’t work.
- Corrected: eQSL sync: the Error list tab didn’t list any QSO, only a line indicating the file containing errors. In order to receive again a full report, it’s very important to perform a full resynch of all your QSOs in eQSL by setting a last synch date before your first QSO in the logbook (or 01/01/1900).
- Corrected: Import QSO from another Swisslog DB: QSOs were not assigned to any MyQTH
- Corrected: TrueTTY: some fields were not passed to Swisslog.
- Corrected: TrueTTY/CW Type: shortcuts for macro buttons (Shift+Ctrl+F1-F2) caused triggering other associated functions to hot keys (such F1 Help, Ctrl+F4 close current window, etc).
- Corrected: Logbook view: error message “Capacity of list is out of bounds” when using certain printers. If view takes a lot to open when opening any logbook view, edit the SWISSLV5.INI file and add the following key in the COMMON section: DisableDXPrinter=1
- Corrected: Realtime logging to QRZ: the QRZLOGID field was not set.
- Corrected: Flex Radio support: mode was set to a number when changing mode on Flex Radio
- Corrected: FLDIGI link: using FLDIGI versions from 188.8.131.52 and higher in countries having a comma as decimal separator, the frequency was not passed into Swisslog.
- Corrected: ADIF import: if QTH locator to import had 4 digits the Distance field was set to 0
- Updated: World Map: added latest IOTA references into the IOTA layer
- Corrected: HAMLOG: password length limited to 10 characters (maximum length allowed by HAMLOG).
- Corrected: Rotor control: The Hy-Gain DCU-1 option didn’t work for DCU-2/DCU-3. Now should work for all.
- Corrected: WinKeyer support: the [L] command used in macros to LOG QSO didn’t work
- Corrected: SOTA Update: changed URL link
- Corrected: Save desktop at exit main option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: AGCW update: changed link and file format from XLS to CSV
- Corrected: Refresh view automatically logbook view option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: Register QSL cards: Azimut was not displayed correctly in the detailed view of the QSO
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 17/04/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.