Swisslog is now completely free!!!
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field:
autofilters, customizable filters , field grouping.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.4 specifications
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Full Club Log implementation:
Realtime saving/deletion, Upload full logbook and DXCC Query from Club Log.
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership:
AGCW, BDM, DIG, DMC, EPC, FOC, HSC, MF, NDG, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE and URA
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD and OmniRig!)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek).
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation support. Supports TQSL 2.0 and higher
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall and HAMQTH)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* Swisslog links with:
MixW, Hamscope, CW-Get, CW-Type, TrueTTY and FLDIGI, MultiPSK and CW Skimmer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS