– Decodes History CQ direction filtering via a right-click context menu on the direction word (in the CQ column).
– The Callsign database is no longer optional for JTAlert, as such it is now included in with the JTAlert installer program. The database version included with the JTAlert installer will be current at the time of the installer release. Users who want to keep the database current should continue to run the separate Callsign database installer.
– “JTAlertX” title name changed to “JTAlert”
– JTAlert window icon changed to the Red musical note (previously Red “X”) when working with WSJT-X.
– JTAlert window icon changed to the Blue musical note (previously Blue “X”) when working with JTDX.
– “Decodes History V3” window name changed to “Decodes”.
– Updated sqlite3.dll file to latest general release version (188.8.131.52).
– JTAlert Installer now automatically displays the Release Notes at the end of the Install unless checkbox is un-checked.
– WSJT-X UDP rebroadcast not being actioned for invalid UDP messages (invalid magic number in header or unsupported schema) and UDP decode messages where the decode is flagged “off-air”.
– Not responding to a “WM_CLOSE” Windows message sent by 3rd party applications.