Includes Callsign database file version 2020-05-08 (2020-May-08)
– WSJT-X 2.2.0 FT8: Callsign clearing time adjustments for early decodes.
– Log QSO times: Default setting for recording seconds in QSO times changed from off to on. This will apply to new JTAlert installs, existing users will need to manually enable the setting if they want seconds recorded.
– /MM callsigns: No longer alert on DXCC, CQZone or Continent.
– https queries: Lookup of Callsigns online for text messages and available update checks changed from using https to http. This was done due to a number of Win7 & Win8 users with older OS installs, lacking modern SSL support, failing to correctly establish SSL connections.
– Log QSO date: When logging old QSOs with a date before 2019, the current UTC date was substitued.