- [NEW] Added TCI CAT support for rig control for Expert SDR devices
- [NEW] Added TCI SPOT integration for Expert SDR devices
- [NEW] Added TCI support on CW keyer management for Expert SDR devices (the keyer engine can be selected in the Program Settings – Hardware – CW Keyer interface)
- “-f update” added as an option in LOTW settings. This command is supported only on latest TQSL versions
- Added an option in LOTW settings to set “-t” field on TQSL string. This will generate a TQSL_LOG.txt logfile in Log4OM settings folder /Temp. Settings folder is reachable from HELP menu.
- Added an option in LOTW settings to start TQSL in interactive mode (Log4OM will start TQSL in a separated thread and then proceeds confirming the upload of the selected QSO. It’s user responsibility to ensure that QSO are correctly loaded into LOTW)
- Improved CAT management screen in program settings
- Optimized management of CAT settings (Hamlib users should re-set their settings)
- Added CQ/ITU zone check on QSO received through UDP connections (JTxx and similar)
- [FIX] Fixed ADIF import when QSO_DATE_OFF field is not available but there is a TIME_OFF
Update JT-Alert 2.50.3
– Wanted Grid Alert: New option to restrict audio alerts to FFMA grids only when operating on 6m. The default is for this setting to be off so all 6m alerted grids will generate the audio alert. See the “Alerts, Wanted Grid” section of the main JTAlert window Settings.
– Alerts: New “Directed CQ” Alert, with user-settable colors and sound file. This Alert will trigger on any directed CQ decode that has a direction word set in the settings. eg SOTA, POTA, TEST, FD, VK, etc. See the “Alerts, Directed CQ” section of the main JTAlert window Settings.
– Callsigns Window: New “Alert Directed CQ” View. Callsigns generating a “Directed CQ” Alert (see above) will be displayed in this view. Note: Non-alerting directed CQs will not appear in this view.
– Callsigns Window: New “Portable decodes” View. Callsigns operating portable signing their callsigns with “/P” or “/R” will be shown in this Display View.
– Callsigns Window: “CQ decodes” View has options to include Directed CQ and RR73 or 73 decodes.
– WSJT-X / JTDX UDP: JTAlert will no longer show an error window if there has been no received UDP messages. Previously an error window would be shown after 2 minutes of no UDP messages following JTAlert startup.
– Callsigns Window: QSL and Online symbols being reset and changes to symbol selection not being remembered. (2.50.2 defect)
– Marathon Alert: Alerted callsigns not being displayed in the Callsigns window “Alert Marathon” display view. (2.50.2 defect)
Release note – Version 2.15.0
- [NEW] Added option to print “RETURN TO” label for DIRECT/MANAGER DIRECT labels
- [NEW] Added option to print “MY ADDRESS” label for SASE-type QSL sent via DIRECT/MANAGER DIRECT
- [NEW] Added winkeyer, all currently open cluster screen, worked before, net control and chat screens to the auto open list on restart
- [NEW] Allowed multiple independent cluster screens everyone with his own configuration
- [NEW] Added “-f update” and “-c myCall” to the LOTW Upload command sequence
- Added e-mail address to data entry area
- Improved on screen placement memorization of windows
- All band map screens are now reopened at startup (removed limit to a single band map)
- Program scheduler optimizations (prevented concurrent calls on startup to the scheduler sort routine). That should prevent issues on solar data load / voacap calculations
- Changed the format of the macro files. Now separator between macro and his title is made by “###” instead of a vertical pipe |. That allow users to save macro containing special keys (|) used to add delay in winkeyer syntax. If you have custom macro files please open them with notepad and update the separator field
- [FIX] Small glitch that shows “undefined” on current confirmation when downloading confirmations without having had a search before (in QSL Manager)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue that prevented STATE visualization when QSO was retrieved from cluster
- [FIX] Fixed persistence of band map settings
- [FIX] Cluster actions from cluster inside main user interface or winkeyer interface affects only their own context
- [FIX] Winkeyer stay-on-top button fixed
- [FIX] Country statistics not shown when QSO is selected from cluster
- [FIX] Winkeyer load macro issue fixed
- [FIX] Winkeyer loss of focus during callsign typing fixed
- [FIX] Chat is open when clicking on worked before icons fixed
– Callsigns Window: New multi-panel display consisting of a main (non-removable) display panel and up to 6 optional sub-panels. Each display panel can be set to display a different decode view. Some decode views offer additional options like sorting by km for the distance view and sorting by dB value for the SNR decodes view. There are 25 different decode views available… “All Decodes”, “Callers”, “Decodes DX”, “Decodes Local”, “CQ”, “CQ Directed”, “SNR weak decodes”, “SNR strong decodes”, “Distant decodes”, “QSL Lotw decodes”, “QSL Eqsl decodes”, “RR73/73 decodes”, “Alerts None”, “Alerts Only”, “Alert DXCC”, “Alert US State”, “Alert VE Province”, “Alert Continent”, “Alert CQ Zone”, “Alert ITU Zone”, “Alert Grid”, “Alert FFMA Grid”, “Alert Prefix”, “Alert Marathon”, “Alert Wanted Call”. Please refer to the 2.50 features help file, Callsigns Window topic.
– Decodes Window: Callsigns generating DXCC, US State or VE Province alerts now highlight the Country, State and Province name entries.
– Off-screen windows: Menu entry under the “View” menu to bring ALL 2.50.x introduced windows (Callsigns, Messaging, Activity and BandHeat) into view on the primary Windows display.
– WSJT-X UDP: Dedicated “Help” menu entry to the WSJT-X UDP Setup topic. The help topic provides simplified 4 step multicast instructions.
– Qsl flags: The flags used to indicate Lotw and Eqsl membership have been replaced with user-selectable symbols. See the “Callsigns” section of the Callsigns window options popup. All Qsl symbols and the Online symbol are grouped together and are automatically positioned depending on the Badge position and if the Country area is visible. Note: The Decodes window still uses the old style flags.
– Online symbol: The symbol used to display if a Callsign has JTAlert messaging enabled is now user-selectable. Previously it was hard-coded to be a star symbol.
– Alert audio: Broken or no Alert audio and Callsigns window repeatedly opening/closing. Caused by a defect in the NET 5.0.7 Desktop Runtime causing a fatal error in the audio library used by JTAlert.
– HRD Logging: Random QSOs logged with a Submode when not an MFSK Mode. (2.50.0 defect)
– QSO History: Random showing FT4 results when in FT8 mode. (2.50.0 defect)
– Marathon Alert: Triggered countries and zones not being shown in the callsign info tooltip of the Callsigns window. (2.50.0 defect)
– Messaging: Only available on the first instance (#1) of JTAlert and its child windows. (2.50.0 design limitation).
– Windows user accounts: JTAlert would not run correctly when used from multiple user accounts. It would typically work correctly for the user account under which JTAlert was first started.
GridTracker v1.21.0620 An Amateur Radio Companion
This is our June general release one critical fix and a minor enhancement.
Critical fix of an issue that when launching several logging utilities such as GridTracker
and other logging programs that may all try to sync their LoTW logs at the same time
and cause a trigger of LoTW’s log download abuse mechanism. Instead of pulling down
the a complete log every time we update LoTW logs we now only pull down the full log
one time and then only updated QSOs and new QSLs since the last time we checked. A
cool-down timer was also added so that a check of LoTW can not occur more often then 5
minutes since the last check.
• Fix pulling down of LoTW logs at start-up with a differential log syncing mechanism
that only get’s changes since last sync, also cool down timer to prevent rapid
reloading of LoTW log.
• Automatic pulling down of acknowledgments.json file daily when doing version
check (if enabled).
A hotfix release v1.21.0613 was released tonight to address an issue where when launching GridTracker and other logging programs that all try to sync their LoTW logs at the same time, the LoTW download abuse mechanism is triggered causing errors.
This is a temporary fix where we’ve disabled automatic downloading of LoTW logs at start-up. LoTW logs can still be downloaded by clicking the LoTW icon in the control panel. The long term fix is in the works and should also speed up the time it takes to pull down LoTW logs.
Release note – Version 22.214.171.124 Hotfix
- [FIX] Fixed backup menu not working on main user interface
- [FIX] Optimized recognization of callsign in winkeyer data entry box
Release note – Version 126.96.36.199
- [NEW] Contest interface has been removed. All functions are now managed by main interface
- [NEW] Winkeyer user interface has been rewritten for a more coherent layout
- [NEW] When connected to CWSkimmer telnet server (Enable “CWSkimmer commands” in the CWSkimmer ‘Settings’ window) Log4OM is able to detect and lookup callsign/frequency on click
- Added contest mode switch on main UI
- Main UI logics rebuilt to reduce code complexity and improve reactivity and reusability of routines
- F12 key now clears QSO data entry
- Added contest fields in main UI (visible when contest mode is active)
- PSE/TNX QSL moved to country row on label print, to avoid overlap with long QSL Messages
- Added CTRL-S to save QSO in LazyLog / CTRL-R to clear interface
- Typing a callsign in the winkeyer TX area and pressing Return key will set the callsign in the lookup area without transmitting anything.
- [FIX] Fixed winkeyer macro issue that send truncated text
- [FIX] Fixed datagrid export in XLSX that stopped working on some systems due to an updated library
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with Clublog exceptions that consider the value valid if expired less than 90 days ago
- [FIX] Fixed an issue and improved routines on award recognization for QSOFIELDS award types that prevented correct automatic identification of some references.
- [FIX] Fixed random issues on application shutdown related to LOTW upload
GridTracker v1.21.0530 – An Amateur Radio Companion
This is our May 2021 general release including several bug fixes and a few new features and updates.
• Fix PSK Reporter poll time to 5min, add TX idle timeout and time skew to reduce
the load GridTracker makes on the PSK Reporter server
• Fix SVG icons not rendering in certain Windows 10 installs
• Fix eQSL ADIF Support
• Fix clearing of logs after installing a new version of GridTracker
• Fix highlighting whole country of Somalia on map
• Fix spots not refreshing/clearing when TX idle
• Mark /MM as not DXCC per ARRL DXCC rules
• Fix bug that causes call roster to stick
• Fix typo in Call Roster “OAMS” heading
• Fix DXCC GeoJSON centers that broke DXCC based map pathes
• Fix mislabel of Eswatini
• Update Award Tracker with new FT8DMC and European ROS Club awards
• Improvements to the Call Roster
• Add recognition of contributors to GridTracker within the Call Roster and lookup
• Make settings icon a toggle that both opens and closes the settings pane
• Grid and IP Address fields are slightly wider
• Add statistical information to call roster title bar
The main differences from MixW4 1.3.0 version:
- Many fixes in all modules specified by users
- Supports two waterfalls VFO-A, VFO-B
- Antenna rotator support
- Native and classic (WSJT-X) user interfaces for FT8 mode
- Automatic transmission frequency shift depending on the current audio frequency
- Support for x64 OS
- Export to Excel, Recovery country in the log, Change MixW4 mode from the cluster, Change cat mode when change mode, etc.
- Improvement of decoding in all mods
- Support for the latest transceiver models