Update JT-Alert 2.50.3
– Wanted Grid Alert: New option to restrict audio alerts to FFMA grids only when operating on 6m. The default is for this setting to be off so all 6m alerted grids will generate the audio alert. See the “Alerts, Wanted Grid” section of the main JTAlert window Settings.
– Alerts: New “Directed CQ” Alert, with user-settable colors and sound file. This Alert will trigger on any directed CQ decode that has a direction word set in the settings. eg SOTA, POTA, TEST, FD, VK, etc. See the “Alerts, Directed CQ” section of the main JTAlert window Settings.
– Callsigns Window: New “Alert Directed CQ” View. Callsigns generating a “Directed CQ” Alert (see above) will be displayed in this view. Note: Non-alerting directed CQs will not appear in this view.
– Callsigns Window: New “Portable decodes” View. Callsigns operating portable signing their callsigns with “/P” or “/R” will be shown in this Display View.
– Callsigns Window: “CQ decodes” View has options to include Directed CQ and RR73 or 73 decodes.
– WSJT-X / JTDX UDP: JTAlert will no longer show an error window if there has been no received UDP messages. Previously an error window would be shown after 2 minutes of no UDP messages following JTAlert startup.
– Callsigns Window: QSL and Online symbols being reset and changes to symbol selection not being remembered. (2.50.2 defect)
– Marathon Alert: Alerted callsigns not being displayed in the Callsigns window “Alert Marathon” display view. (2.50.2 defect)