Release note – Version 18.104.22.168
- [NEW] Contest interface has been removed. All functions are now managed by main interface
- [NEW] Winkeyer user interface has been rewritten for a more coherent layout
- [NEW] When connected to CWSkimmer telnet server (Enable “CWSkimmer commands” in the CWSkimmer ‘Settings’ window) Log4OM is able to detect and lookup callsign/frequency on click
- Added contest mode switch on main UI
- Main UI logics rebuilt to reduce code complexity and improve reactivity and reusability of routines
- F12 key now clears QSO data entry
- Added contest fields in main UI (visible when contest mode is active)
- PSE/TNX QSL moved to country row on label print, to avoid overlap with long QSL Messages
- Added CTRL-S to save QSO in LazyLog / CTRL-R to clear interface
- Typing a callsign in the winkeyer TX area and pressing Return key will set the callsign in the lookup area without transmitting anything.
- [FIX] Fixed winkeyer macro issue that send truncated text
- [FIX] Fixed datagrid export in XLSX that stopped working on some systems due to an updated library
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with Clublog exceptions that consider the value valid if expired less than 90 days ago
- [FIX] Fixed an issue and improved routines on award recognization for QSOFIELDS award types that prevented correct automatic identification of some references.
- [FIX] Fixed random issues on application shutdown related to LOTW upload