Here is what is included in this release:
Bulk Callsign Lookup – this feature will allow you to select multiple QSOs in your log and perform the callsign lookup function on them.
You will be able to choose whether to fill only empty fields or fill all fields in the QSO.
If your enabled lookup sources have data to fill those fields, it will do so automatically.
This will be very helpful for those who import logs into HRD Logbook from other programs.
This feature will be perpetually available to customers whose Software Maintenance and Support expiration date is beyond the release date for this release.
Additionally, the following improvements are available to all Ham Radio Deluxe customers:
– CQ US Counties award tracking initial version
– ICOM IC-705 added
– FTDX101D/MP antenna switch added
– Google Earth Pro integrated to Logbook and Satellite Tracking
– QSL labeling fixed for Brother and Dymo label printers
– ILGRadio shortwave database again supported
– Outstanding items in Logbook Lookup Pane fixed
– Daylight savings time issue with Satellite Tracking fixed
– Fixed issue that prevents activation keys from being deactivated